Every musician needs a basic tool kit for setting up and adjusting acoustic and electric guitars and basses. The Fender Custom Shop Acoustic Tool Kit makes it simple with a convenient collection of the most essential and commonly used tools—specifically designed for acoustic instruments.
This kit contains all the basics for most minor adjustments, including a 5-in-1 screwdriver with a special 4mm hex adapter for truss rod adjustment, telescopic inspection mirror, ruler, diagonal cutter, capo, feeler gauges, and a string winder. These are the same high-quality setup tools used by the pros, and everything is stored in a convenient polyester pouch that fits easily in your case or gig bag. Hand tools come with limited lifetime warranty.
• Heavy-duty 5-in-1 screwdriver (#1 Philips, #2 Philips, ¼” slotted, 2.5mm slotted, truss rod adjustment adapter)
• Telescopic adjustment mirror
• 15-blade feeler gauge set
• 6” steel ruler (metric/standard)
• 6.25” diagonal cutters
• Strap-style capo
• String winder
• Setup guide (on back of ruler)
• Storage pouch